martes, 12 de abril de 2011

Anthropology

Hi! The homework today is  wirte about own expectations about  degree.Well, the last year I leaved highschool, and I did not know yet what I wanted studied...I always liked something like literature, philosophy, history...And on the other hand I interesed in arts, expression and what made peoples do it , your belief, ideology, etc... So I was  evaluate my habilities; I was a good student, and I really interesed in much subjects, I was good in biology, in lenguaje, in philosophy, in maths. . .So I tried found some degree that be comprehensive, incorporated my habilities and likes, because I  did not want focus on in only thing. I wanted a degree complete from I help and improve in the best way to the  society. So in the crazy search  of "I wanna be..." the word "Anthropolgy" arrived to me in a homework of philosophy. I was very intrigued, so I began to investigate more.The profile and likes of this degree could adapted to my personality, I thought so I tried stay in the university to study this degree. I really delighted, and now, I enjoy much with his. I think that the study of the man is fundamental to improve the society. We need know our really nature for think and do in the best way possible the news society or improve the actual society. It is not anything study, is a social cience copmrehensive, is total and always changed because the society, the human changed. It adapt, so it a important focus to evaluate our work and correct the mistakes of the past. So give us (or try to give us) a knowledge to answer questions like "who I am?" or "Where we go?". About this , the tools of Anthropology are diferents subjects like philosophy, history, biology, other cience , etc...This aspect give a comprehensive focus of reflexions and more perspective to depeen in this. So take the analysis, observation  and the scientific method , or other tools to study the human...

Well,  I love the Anthropology!!!; all subjects are interesant and cool, like arqueology or philosophy.The degree demand habilities like read or examine and interpret...Sometimes it is hard, but its Ok. I give my maximum effort to be a good Anthropology. 

3 comentarios:

  1. That´s the attitude! Maybe the anthroplogy isn't a famous career but is one of the most interesting and neccesary in the actual world.
    I completely agree with you.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Anthropology is a holistic science, so it's a good choice for all those interested in a wide spectrum of disciplines.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I was also think about the same things!, I liked many subjects too.
    You will be a great anthropologist.

    ResponderEliminar