martes, 5 de abril de 2011

A place





Hi! Today the homework is talk about a place that we know. I dont know much place, but I can talked about an usual place for my vacations; it is Arauco , a small town in VII region, nearby Concepcion (Chile).Well, maybe isnt a amazing place, but I like it and I enjoined here. It is not much popular, relationated with the Celulosa but is a one of the faces; give a nice parks and green places and the people is kind. Every summer I go with my grandparents, because my Uncle lives here, with his family.Generally I pass one or two weeks there. The house is in a pleasant town neigh to Main Square. So the house is neigh to fields and forest, so some stream. Is a placid place to walk, there are much green , much forest and a cool wind always.The days are varied; some sun, some rains, (generally rains) but the climate isnt a problem.Well the clasic panoram is go to the beach  with the family.The beach its cool, because its togheter with a forest. Its a entertaining place , in the summer organized many activities, like competition of sand castle, sports competition,  or in the night some music. So there are a trade fair.Or go to towns neishbors.
Well...My favorite panoram is wander in the afternoon, go to parks or walk in the forest.Its so relaxing... Those places give you a some peace enought for recharger energy for come back to capital.

5 comentarios:

  1. I´ve stayed in Chiloe... Is Concepcion near? I suposse...
    this place have to be beautiful!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Concepcion is wonderful! There are a lot of things to do and also it's beatiful.
    Why have we travel outside Chile when here we have many places to visit?
    I recommend Chile!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. This quiet place seems a nice place to live... thanks for recommend it!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. It looks an original place, the first appearance doesn't say everything. We have to explore every place in this country!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Lovely pics! all that area is beautiful.

    ResponderEliminar