jueves, 25 de octubre de 2012

Green Practices and Ideas




http://www.letramedia.cl/wp-content/uploads/Recicla1.jpg
Since I was a child, I grow up up in contact with nature: I was more happy playing in a park, climbing up trees and exploring new places than stayed in home, seen TV shows. In green spaces I found freedom and peace. I feel compromiso with this, and I really believe that we are one with the enviroment. It`s obvious that If we do things that be detrimental to nature, we will be the more damaged, is our responsability care it, and all the species with we coexist. Today this a famous topic of discussion, like Global Warming. For me, is more than a hipster fashion, is a necesary style of life. Anyway thank to this tendences, people can learn more things about how care enviroment. The most popular always will be recycle. My mom and I always separated the paper, and Oh, my god, in a house could collect so much... Another form, very fun, is compost. It`s great because involve your self directly with Earth give you a chance to do a garden, so you learn the care didacticly. 
The people habitually things that this practices take many time, but is more simple that can think; take bicycle, public transports; save water and light, turn off your interruptors when you dont use them; recycle all, your clothes, etc... And once plant something, to contribuite to the world...Sound very cliche, but It`s true!!! I applicate this measures, and my life is more simple. I always dreaming with united a organization… 
Anyway I firm and support all the causes like No HydroAysen and now, the discussion for Law of Fishing. If you are informated is more easy contribuite with this. I`d do anything for nobody cut trees nevermore or for clean beachs.

4 comentarios:

  1. I agree with you when you say that we are one with the environment. I think that we are part of a system, the life is a big circle when all us need a change of mind for make better the relationship with the planet.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Make a garden with compost makes for yourself is very funny. In my case, my Mom and Dad teach me how do it, and now my garden is full of trees, plants and flower.
    But your image remembers me the more problematic issue: the water.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. http://www.greenpeace.org/chile/es/que-hacemos/oceanos/salva-la-pesca/toolkit/

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I also agree with you when you mentioned the "simple habits" that help us to save energy and water, because their are very easy to implement in our lifes.

    ResponderEliminar