jueves, 4 de octubre de 2012

Animals and Pets


I like animals and I had pets, always dogs. The first was Gucy, my bigger guardian black. My grandpa found neir to the park, so he adopted (he is "dog lover"). He was a king of our neighborhood. I don`t remember if he bited someone, but usually jumped the fences to pursue the mailman. He was 14 when falled ill and died. Mom still think that neighbor poisoned him, to revenge her parrot lost (I`d swear, Gucy have never ate).
 
I really hate to people that abuse the animals; is one of the worst crimen ever. Unforgivable wrong.

Now we have Nala, and their son: Jake. Nala is the favorite to my grandpa, is nice and always jumping him. Jake, like the Adventure Time`s dog, is yellow and VERY cheerful, always jumped and bite you (with love). He still a puppie, but is more bigger than Nala and broken EVERYTHING. Actually I`m doing a spiritual work with him, joined my pacient to learn to be a more peacefull his demostration of love. 
 
Also we have a cat: Bizcochito. I simply love it with all my heart. Now is very fat. Is adorable and naughty: always is hiding in supermarket`s bags or in the closet. 

I think that If I`d live alone, I`d have a cat, because are independent, cleaner, and adorables. I guess I`d have fishes too; Golden fishes! The only problem that I have mix feelings whit that: deserves to be free, like birds: are my symbol of freedom. 



4 comentarios:

  1. Hi Tamy
    Jake it's not a bad dog is only a little restless, you have to work with him. And Bizcocho is a fat cat, I remember when he slept on your grandpa

    ResponderEliminar
  2. oh a dog! i had a dog as child.. but i never talk about it, i saw him dead u.u
    i couldn't think about you without a pet, is impossible.
    i think you are a lovely person with your pets... almost with someone, haha, i'm just joking.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I DON`T UNDERSTANDYOUR HUMOUR SENSE
    I have never think that you`d have a cat like Cremino.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. the name of your dog Nala, is for The Lion King??
    because of their color, I imagine much like Nala of Lion King.

    ResponderEliminar