jueves, 27 de septiembre de 2012

Best Holidays


 

Ah, the holidays... Always means fun and relax. I never can choise about one is best of other, because well,  I have a great time in any place (best is out of Santiago) and always that I was in holidays I go out with my family, to visit others parents, specially in the summer. Almost always remember the summer and the times when we went to beach: I love swim!!!  and the wind (this is fresh and better with days are hot) and festivals and ramble in the affternoon and twilight all that things, but today told you about once time that was really cool.

When I was 12 I went with my grandma to visit to my uncle. He live in Arauco, in eight region, close to Concepcion. That time he want to go to acamp, to scape to routine of the beach, so we went with my cousins and my uncles to the adventure. 
I dont remember very well when we goes, but was a long travel in car to a nice place, further south (made memory, I think that was near to Temuco) In the window I saw forests and hill that seemed never end. Finally, we arrived to the camps zone that it was neigh to lake Lanalhue. For me it was the best of countryside and my lover beach. Made me so much illusions, because I love the adventure a know new places.

 I almost forgot, but with us came too the family of my aunt. We were a big familiar group and sometimes passed all the afternoon in  a  championship of taca-taca. Im always the best and winner, even today.

 The days were very well, you know, in the south always rain, but we had sunny and moderate rain.
 I did much friends! The best was Licho, she was nice and always made me laught. I passed a great time exploring and play in the forest or swiming in the lake, mixed with Licho in a group of childrens very naughty.

 We walked so much knew new places... All of them were like a magic spots...


For the nights we made a bonfire and told  storys. One of the best memory was the sky: it was amazing! gave you the sensation of you can touch the stars...

I passed the two weeks better! I never go to north, but I always think that the south is magin and mistery.
And it is.


4 comentarios:

  1. I have never visit the forest area of the ninth region, but you made it sound like a lot of fun and like a very beautifull place. I might go in this summer :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thanks you! Your holidays are so amazing, that iis nice read your words :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I think that the simply fact to have memories like that is enough to be happy. All of this will be with you until the moment when you travel there again, but in that moment with yours children and family, and this makes that your memories will be to they.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Tamy, I think all places out of Santiago are better, specially if they are on south :D.

    Se you on classes

    ResponderEliminar