sábado, 8 de septiembre de 2012

Hobbies and that`s things

Hi! I came back with new homeworks this years. Well, I can`t  wrote this tuersday,because I had some troubles to resolved and I can´t arrived to class, so I`m very late... A little crazy classmates told me that the topic is about hobbies or family or antropology... So I want write about my hobbies.



I think that have habilities with some crafts, like draw and paint (but paint not very well) do useless and decorative things  with any random material, weave and create little and textile monster. 

Also, I like see online cartoons (and sometimes that help me with english) that seems to be for childrens (I`m a little infant person)Too, movies and comic or mangas...So tumblr,why not.

Blackbird 
Sometimes I like walk without destiny and sing.Im not good with music things like play a instrument or sing, but that cheer me when I`m alone,or scare or waiting... when I want cry I try to sing so high too...

Also! when I go to walk I enjoy see littlest thigns like birds (Blackbirds!!! Have You seen them? Are magic!) or, like now, the trees florwering, I love the spring and the wind with petals,you see? (I`m really sorry If you`re alergic) Is really relaxing. 


I enjoy very much launch stone to puddle (Not dogs, wow) after the rain or step on dry leaves, also blow dandelions like If I can ask a wish...

And in the university life, I`m very good sleeping in incredibles amounts. I like a bear wintering always.So... I go to sleep now. Bye.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario