jueves, 13 de septiembre de 2012

Nice Places


Hi!!!! Today the homework is about a country that we would like visit someday. Well, I don`t know...
 I never go away from Chile, there are too much countries looks good... I think that is a anthropolgic aprecciation but, I dreams with one day travel and living adventures, so I imagine go to montains or jungles or fancy and excentric cities... But going away of this ilussions, I think that is a good idea begin visit Europe.

Maybe is a tipical begin, but I think is more magic, so I continue with my   nice travel to Oceania, you know, Australia or New Zeland, and come back to latin America. I don`t know, but USA is not my favorite country. 
I visit, but more for a ghoulish curiosity .It`s a too acelerate and divesity city, I don`t think that I cant support living there, but can be a nice place. I don`t think that Latin America be a ugly countries, but I let that to the end  for re-enchanted with my culture again, before to come back to home.
Well! If I have to choose the first country, that be Englad, London or France, Paris. I don`t have much imagination, but I dont think in more nice places, anywhere its ok for me(It`s funny, cause both are important headquarters of Anthropolgy schools, je).

London, because its fancy and hipster; I think that can be more supportable that New York or any city accelarate like Tokio or others. Obvious, I go to art`s gallerys and all the museums that I could. I would buy all the books, and go to strange and dark bar, or thaters, I love thaters!!!and go to the church and bridges and emblematic places, like Buckingham. I would walk every night to see dark places that I never go in my life(bar). I would go to the every library and comercial market and buy every crazy and disign, like Camden Market (I really love markets, although I cant buy nothing). Finally, I like visit Key Garden, because I love every that be garden and flowers. So, I would make a picture in thats buses: Double decker! I love , because are huge and reds, cool. We should have nice buses, and we dont travel so bad in Stgo. Almost forgot, I take a picture of the London Eye, beacuse is a strange and dashing Rueda de Chicago tecnologic.

So, If I go to France, would be for love to art. I a estupid romanctic person, so I think thats is a center of romanticism.And french sound beauty (irrational excuse). I would go too art galleries and museums, and I would  walk and see hour and hours the light reflected in the rivers in the night... So I would go to theaters, cinemas, and any show thath implicated artistic things. I like go to listen a concert, and that things. And If I have time, I would  buy things and paint all that I see. I dont know If I climb the Eiffel Tower, because I really worried of high, but I take a nice picture, thats when you seems in a way more high that Eiffel Tower. And I visit church and emblematic places, for this architecture.

Important: I would have a romantic dinner to the candles`s light. Between a river, in the night.
Sound too much italian, like Lady and Vagabond, the Disney movie (Sorry about that).
Almost forgot, I visit Netherlands, because I love gardens, and in my mind its like tail`s enviromment, and the water  and colors be dream picture.I would sure a photo of these waterwheel.

Well, I dont know... Europe is a nice place for this architecture, art an style. A fancy place, to not fance people, like me,  that sure take too much pictures of the more commun places. 
                                                                                   So Europe, prepare you. 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario