lunes, 13 de junio de 2011

Websites

Hi! I almost forget thehomework, but well...Honestly I dont have a computer until I am in the highschool, so until this moment I dont use much a computer or internet, except en some case like a homework in group, and in this exceptions always someone help me. Maybe for this I am not very good with this type of technology, or the videogames, sometimes I really dont know nothing when named programs specializing, this is a big problem for me.But if question me, I use the computer for the homeworks, looking for new novels or others books for read in the shops or  in the library for example bibliotecasantiago.cl or bibliotecaviva.cl ; there I can know too about cultural events.I use too for read mangas, some websites like animextremist.com are very complete in diversity.When I look a new anime , I only look some picture in google images and go for any blog or website there I can take a ver complete information about the characters, creators o series; an excellent website whre you can see series is animeid.com; have clasic or update series, I dont download much, because mi pc is slow.When I want play a game use nitrome.com; its games are simple and fun and I, a person some slow with the games can win. Now play too pokemon, and I really addict! Sometimes I play too pacman, its like me very much .When I want now about events I look in google.cl or in the events publicated in Metro, so I can know about theaters and cultural shows or organizations. I obviously use too facebook (but dont like me much) and messenger (now ebbudy), and very much youtube.com  

1 comentario:

  1. I almost forget the homework,too. I also use the internet to look for books, but I really think that web is very interesting and useful, just we have to see a little more.
    Take care!
    Pd: I love play pacman, too :)

    ResponderEliminar