martes, 31 de mayo de 2011

Adventure Time

Hi, everyone!!!Today the topic is free. FREE!!! I very confuse, especially later of the listening test of today. I`m not very creative today...So, topic free, today is difficult thing.
Well, the last days, I not have much time to devote to my hobbies for all university things, so I can`t see one of my favorite series. This is "adventure time" a children`s animation. Do you know? Well I think that the name is very obvious, but show the adventures of Finn (the human) and his friend Jake, in the land of Ooo. This is a very magic and crazy place, so the adventures and characters are diverse and the problematic very fun and human: every episode let you a little message to reflect.

The animation is short, the episodes long maximum 10 minutes; the draws are simple and color, so I think that are some childlike. The characters are: Finn a human boy, he really like goes to adventures; is a hero and very good person, always help and protect to someone need. Like a hero have moral code of practice, so sometimes has a hard problematic .Other character are Jake the dog, the best friend of Finn, it’s a bulldog with magic powers. It`s more relaxed to Finn, and give good advices when he is in problems.
Other character, more secondary are: the Princess Bubblegum of the Sweet kingdom, (obviously is a sweet person, very polite and intelligent that like the science) the Cold King (a king very stranger and solitary, have magic and is something bad, because like kidnap princess) and Marceline the Vampire Queen (she is very mischievous so look something bad, but in the deep is a good person ).
Personally I like because a enjoy with the childlike programs, and I really like how this give you a moral, in this case is very fun see how the ordinary troubles resolved with simple things, and this isn`t so complicated like you think, so cheer you  a little bit.
Well, I can`t tell you more, because would be talk you all things (remember the episodes are shorts, and is serie relative new) so I recommend you If you like the animations. You can see online or in cartoon network in the afternoon.


2 comentarios:

  1. nice pistures!!! I´ve never seen them... some day I`ll see this animations!!! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. nice pictures and post (talking about colors!) I like the fact that chapters are short, but I have never seen this cartoons.

    ResponderEliminar