martes, 24 de mayo de 2011

Memories of the past

Hi everyone!Today I have to talk about a image that include me or any photograph my.It was a problem, because I don`t publicate any of my photos in Facebook or something; I don`t really photogenic, so I don`t have the need. I identify more with images like draws; but I like photos of my friends or my with they or my family, although I see bad.Well, in this photo I appear in a terminal, because was took when we and my class arrived to Santiago later of travel of our grade. All see some tired later of this, tired but ¡¡¡happy!!! Obviously, I don`t took the photo, maybe was made by our teacher Miss Frida Flores.She was our teacher the four years in my high school, and was a very good teacher;  always was compressive, patient, loving with us.My class always was smiling, sometimes lazy and absent-minded with the study, but all was kind and united when one of us have any problem or when we are in problems...
My relation with the class was in general the same in the four years, I always was the first in the study so they ask to me if need help.Its funny , because they always thinks that I am a serious person, someone that have to respect...I always feel that they treat deferent, because I don`t see the things that they see. . .Also I have the same friends the four years, so I didn`t try to improve my relation with the rest of my classmates; there is not bad, nobody treat bad to me but I feel like stranger with them. . .
When past the years and arrived to fourth of high school, the relation improve; all of us was more united and  nice with all. We shared all the moments that we can shared, all were more friend with the people with we never talk before.It was very cool, because all finished like friend<, there are much love and friendship.All of this improve can see in the travel to Papudo. In this travel all were brothers ans sisters; go together, eat together, we fun together in any thing.I can share with person that I see like a  unpleasant, and I can see that are a nice, all the time I never bring to them and now I really can see that are a cool group! Was a really good moment that never forget; I groan didn´t have more time with they.
I remember yet ...like If was yesterday! Was moments really cool, a travel very fun 
Finally I can say you that in this picture I can feel this change; all finished being friends; a feeling that I don`t forget  Because my high school and my classmates was for four years my home and family, and this we always take with us in our heart.















2 comentarios:

  1. but, i can't see you...where are you? Oooooouuu...I can see you now. You're over there.
    Nice pictures :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Nice picture on the bus! I hope it was a nice time in Papudo.

    ResponderEliminar