lunes, 16 de mayo de 2011

Education and Problematics

Hi! I am very last, because I forgot the homework.Well, this is about the strike; not any strike, ther are the generate for the education problematics.Well, I  really involved in this issue, because Im  scholarship for the State.Im very worry, beacuse I dont know what coul pass If I lost the scholship, beacause with this problems I really dont know how I can pay the University.If the State rise the requirement... I would not know what I have to do for can study...Is very  unfair, obviously , that the State take decisions without our opinion, We are students! And how hope with the gain with this mesaures, that only obtain is problems and untidiness.I always ask , Why the simple things are so hard? But If the things will be so, will be necesary fight until the end , We have to made enforce our right, and for this side I very pride for all mis classmates, beacause is evident that they are revolutionary...
Despite of all, I miss go to University the day of srtike, so I try to make something productive, because I dont go to the manifestations yet...but  I go soon, because I need express my opinion.For now I try to make the homeworks and this things, but when I will be a person more responsable take decisions more radicla, because how look this panoram now, I dont see oportunity to do something for clumsy people  like me, so its a reason because I dont go yet.I want be a responsable person , so I can express with freedom without the future and possible police brutality  that can suffer a person without experience

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario