lunes, 2 de mayo de 2011

"Playing God"

Hi everyone! This time my blog talk it about a my favorite song.A cool theme, for post and look.Well, I like all style of music, except the reggeton or some like this.I can listen any song, any style is interesant , because I dont have a musical formation like other adolescence; they know much today!and me only know with lucky a song of a group...Well today I could say that my favorite song is ne of Paramore, a recient group, some popular.I liked so much!Maybe they are not the best group or a innovation in the music, but this words of this songs are very representative of my feelings or opinions.This song in especial represent the annoying thng, when someone criticsize you, until arrive a time in that you exlote of anger; this is a sometimes when advantage in extreme of you, so you have to any things to say; is a song of this injustice...Well, I hope that you enjoy , maybe you dont feel identifycated with this, but everyone pass for this situations. 

1 comentario:

  1. I like your description of feelings. I will have a listen in a minute.

    ResponderEliminar