lunes, 9 de mayo de 2011

Travel for London

Hi everyone! I almost forget write about the planification of Travel for London!!!Well,  in this planification  we have to imagine which woul be our places that we woul visit.Imagine be in London! Would not be great? All always say that Europe is the cradle of the culture.Well, it is not strictly true,  because  all culture are unique and all atrophologyc  things. Well, would be of all way a great and educative travel. I never go away of Chile, so only imagine I really enthusiastic.Between all this places so interesant I really want know Key Gardens.Plis, dont misunderstand me  I want too visit the museums , that are very  educative and innovator, interactive and varied.But I would choose Key Garden because are an expedition very cool, Woul be an Adventure!And I love the adventures.So its be more new; the new enviroment, so stroll inthis magnific and big  gardens would be an activity  that everyone could enjoy; there are more things to see, and discover and interact; it is more recreational...
In my "tourist guide" I organized for the first four days stroll for the diferents museums, that I think that this give us a look generally about the cultural and history tendencys about London and U.K.; woeld be the educative first.For the weekend we would have a educative tours, but more recreatinal; friday key gardens and thesaturday Camden Market, a more informal activity, more turistic.Finally We end our tour with a stroll in the Tower of London and Eye of London, because are of this places that you can not let to visit the first time,  are the places more caracteristic of London...
I really wait can visit this places someday  !!!
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario